Jihad is an "Islamic war on the western world"
an "Islamic war on the western world" Jihad is actually a verb that means “struggle or strive”, and is not an “Islamic war on the western world”. A person can have a religious jihad, or a family jihad, but it may or may not include violence against non-Muslims. We can compare it to the term “crusade”, which in some cases Muslims consider it as Western violence against Islam, but it is more often used as a metaphorical struggle, such as “a crusade against drugs” for example.
- Facts You Must Know To Sound Smart About Whiskey
- 7 Coolest Tents Ever
- 9 Cute Miniature Crochet Animals
- Amazing Wedding Dresses Made Out Of Toilet Paper
- Creative Book Collages by Ekaterina Panikanova
- 10 Crazy Facts About Health
- 8 Most Insane Game Shows in the World
- Special Forces Camouflage – The Art of Hiding
- Stunning Landscapes Around the World
- 11 Most Creative and Coolest Bras