- Top 10 Weirdest Places Around the World
- Breathtaking Libraries Around the World
- 9 Cool Gadgets That Everyone Wants to Have at Home
- 6 Wicked Beach Sculptures Placed Just To Scare You
- Strangest Graveyards Around the World
- 7 Things That Are Less expensive Than Whatsapp
- A Hilarious Comic to Understand the Modern World
- 7 Totally Unhealthy Beauty Practices
- The Funniest Faces Of Figure Skating At Sochi 2014
- Another 10 Coolest Bathroom Gadgets
Category Archives: art
Everyone has some kind of place that makes them feel transported to a magical realm.
There has always been something about libraries.Row after row, shelf after shelf, there is nothing more magical than a beautiful old library.
On some beaches around the world, artists have been chosen to display some of the creepiest structures known to man that are sure to traumatise the most hardened of tourists, especially at a time when the defenses are down.
An marketing company has created a campaign to advertise the Sydney International Food Festival : flags made out of food typical of each country . The flag of Italy is constructed of basil , pasta and tomatoes
Can you imagine the craziest materials that can be used to make a Portrait? Take a look and find out what are the 10 Craziest Materials used in Portraits!
The images were captured by people who uses X-Rays to capture the inner photographs of everyday objects like a notebook, an iPhone, light bulb and more
All these original bottles are the work of a Japanese artist who goes by the name Ruby Spark . He has crafted perfume holders featuring villains from nineteen Disney movies spanning some 8 decades.